Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One of the hardest things to do during the summer is set up a routine. I know, I'm there. I was going to be so good with my son and really help him with his reading and get that exploding beyond were he was. Well the summer is a third over and we haven't done very good. Yes we have done some work, but nothing like I wanted. its tough I know. So If you are having a hard time like me this might help, and yes you probably already know all about it. But It will work. Write out a plan, schedule and stick to it. Have your kids help with the plan they will be more likly to do it and help remind you about it. Don't stick it in some drawer. Stick it on the refrigerator. Why there? Well that is have some of the most traffic in your house, you will see it and remember.

Have a great summer.

wes

No comments:

Post a Comment