Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I haven't made the best of decision when ever there is a decision placed before me, but I try I really do. I got talking to a student today, he was making some wrong choices that was affecting how he was acting and what he was allowed to do. He said that he wanted to start over tomorrow, so he wasn't going to work today. No we have to start today, because the choices that we make today are going to affect tomorrow, whether they are good or bad. Today's choices will affect tomorrow and possibly farther. I got thinking, wow somebody should be giving me this talk, maybe someone was giving it to me, and using me as the mouth piece to try and teach myself. Do you believe in a higher power? I do, and I'm thinking He was trying to talk to me.


Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment