Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help with Math homework and Reading skills

The more I teach and the more I listen to my wife as the parent there are two things that parents really care about in their child's education.
1-That they can read and that they are were they should be (level wise) and
2-they understand how to do math, and are up to par with it.

I hear a lot of parents say that they can't help their kids with their math homework because they don't know how to do it.  In a way I find that a little funny to say, since they learned the same material, just 20-40 years ago.

So here I am to help with math and reading homework.  I have made some adjustments in my thoughts and what to write about.  Most of it will be on math and reading skills, and ideas that will help you as the parent.
Please send me your questions that you may have, and I will do my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment